Friday, March 30, 2012

Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to

I have naturally curly hair but it's very long and so I tend to find I have a bell bottom effect, curly at the bottom and no volume at the top. I have had layers cut in but then I only end up wearing it straight. Would really love to leave my hairdryer and straighteners at home for my holiday, can anyone recommend really great curling products/ shampoos. Has anyone tried the John Frieda curl shampoo/ conditioner combi??



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

My hair is afro and quite difficult to style most of the time! I have used John Frieda and it's quite good. I didn't have much look with the shampoo as I thought it was too strong. The conditioners are good and so are the styling products especially if you start off with the serum. I didn't know they had a 2-in-1 sham/con so can't comment on that one I'm afraid. There's a John Frieda conditioner that I'm using at the minute which has left my hair so soft and manageable. It's the 'Curl Around style-activating daily conditioner'. It's not too rich but helps to dfeine the curls especially if you use the mousse afterwards.



I also use Umberto Gianini products. They have a great gel 'Scrunching Jelly' which holds the shape, smells great and washes out easily. The Body Shop has a honey conditioner which is really good as well.



You can buy trial size bottles of most products so you could always take a selection. Give your hair a deep conditioner before you go and make sure you protect it from the sun/elements. I hope I've helped a little! Enjoy your holiday!



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

Paul Mitchell Super Sculpt... use it on your hair when it's still wet and then allow to dry naturally or dry with a diffuser. I used to use confixer by aveda, but the paul mitchell product is a lot cheaper and does an equally good job :)



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

Well maybe you should talk to your hairstylist abut some prouducts right for your hair,but maybe you should use Herbal Essences or maybe Sunsilk would be good for volume. There are probally very many curling shampoos just find the one you like.



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

I absolutely swear by Trevor Sorbie Curl Cream. Its the one and only product out of all the ones i've tried that actually seems to make my hair go into nice curls.



i wash my hair using any old shampoo and conditioner (pantene/tresemme/herbal essences) . Brush hair through, use about a 50p squidge of cream (my hair is about to my bra strap so alter amount accordingly) rub it between your hands and then run hands through your hair. Part your hair however you'd normally wear it and leave to dry naturally. This does wonders for my hair!



Sometimes I have to blow dry or clip back my front bits because I recently grew out my fringe so the front bits aren't long enough to curl and just stick out.



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

Hello,



I sympathise with you as I am in the same boat! I have spent the last 2 years having my hair relaxed so it would straighten easier, layers cut in and have now had it cut shorter into a bob -- but still get that baby fluff frizz all the time!



I have tried lots of different products for curling (and straightening) without a whole load of success even those recommended by my hairstylist. The suggestion to try the small bottles may be worth a go but I find it takes my hair a while to get used to a new shampoo. Not alot of help I know good luck! and re post if you find a success!



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

I use all the john freda products i.e frizz ease serum, shampoo conditioner. The best thing for curly hair is gel and not mousse, mousse will have a drying effect. Best to use gel and leave to dry naturally.



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

There is a line of shampoo %26amp; conitioner called "Marc Anthony Curl Defining Shampoo or Conditioner." It has a great lemony scent without being too over-powering. It works really well and conditions.



After you get out the shower/bathtub, what you need to do is rub some leave-in conditioner throughout your hair. Leave it sit for a minute or two, then comb your hair with a wide brissle comb or brush. (Never comb cnaturally curly har while it's dry! Believe me, I know!)



After combing, take a dime to a quarter size amount of Garnier Frutis Soft curl Cream and scrunch in through your hair. (You show have you back bent forward, and head facing the floor, and scrunch your hair upward toward your scalp.)



Let your hair air-dry a bit, and spray either hairspray on your curls, or a curl defining spray like Alberto V05 "give me curls" hard spray.



I hope that helps! :]



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

I have a list of good hair straighteners and websites.



Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hair straightener. I will send a link of best website where you can find best tips, products and advoice.



Best wishes



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

I am in the same boat as you, but i have short curly hair. i normally use Aveda's Be Curly Curl Enhancer, all you have to do is wash your hair normally and apply afterwards....it works great.



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

i would suggest pantenne purfect curls shampoo, conditioner and purfect curls hair mousse, they are fairly cheap and of proffesional quality. atleast give it a go, i recomend it! ;D



Naturally curly hair, want to ditch the straighteners for holiday, best cut/ and curling products to use??

John Freida Dream Curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment