Friday, March 30, 2012

Help with hairstyles/hair for mixed teenager with curly hair?

im 14. im mixed. and my hair is natrually pretty curly.. but on weednesday im getting my hair relaxed %26amp; cut.. and i want to get layers and like my bangs done good and right... but would they be able to do that/make it loook right because of how curly my hair is? after i get it relaxed, im going to keep it straight pretty much all of the time.. and i have CHI straightner..



i dont know!



this is my hair straight- http://a833.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



and then curlyish-- http://a895.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



so.. im guess im asking... would layers look okay/work right on me? and my bangs done good?



or does anyone have any other good pictures, or suggestions?



Help with hairstyles/hair for mixed teenager with curly hair?

hi! i am mixed also, and i went in for a relaxer and my stylist made sure that i knew what i was getting myself into before she put those harmful chemicals into my curly hair. and i'll tell you rite now, after what she told me i just gave up on getting a relaxer and now i just stick to straightening it with a flat iron. there is nothing wrong with getting a relaxer but just make sure u kno wat u r doing b4 u get one. think long and hard about it, bcuz curls are a blessing. And to answer ur question, yes i dont see why it wouldnt look rite if u got ur hair layered and cut, but would u really want to give up ur curls 4 ever?



Help with hairstyles/hair for mixed teenager with curly hair?

Because your hair is not that long, I would wear it straight until it grows out and then wear it curly. Yes I do think that bangs and layers would look good on you but be careful how much they cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment