Friday, March 30, 2012

>>>I Have curly hair and i need help!<<

OK well im mixed with black and white and i have curly hair and if you no anyone with my hair then you no its pretty when its wet so how can i get my hair to stay that pretty when its wet??



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I Have curly hair and i need help!%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;?

I don't know much about black/white culture curly hair, but I love to share tips! It's taken me 29 years to figure this one out. First thing I've learned is that curly hair is naturally dry so you have to buy moisturizing shampoos and conditioners. Never brush your hair when it's wet or you'll mess up the natural effect of the curl. My personal trick is to pat the dripping water out with a towel, and hold it back in a clip while I put on my make-up. When I'm ready to dry, I add a good amount of extra holding gel (depends on the length) and blend it evenly throughout with my fingers. I have to use a diffuser on low heat and keep my hair upside down (this helps add volume). It takes forever to dry, but I've learned that the slower it takes to dry the better. Once it's dry I mist with a frizz fighting hairspray and scrunch it.



If your still stuck, try to ask hairstylists that have naturally curly hair to give you more tricks. It's frustrating, but once you find that balance, you'll be so much happier with managing those curls!



%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I Have curly hair and i need help!%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;?

hair conditioner?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment