Friday, March 30, 2012

Kinky Curly Hair?

Im in african american with kinky spiral curly hair. I keep my curls soft and moist with Right On Curl Activator. The only problem that i have is that i keep pulling out knots and tangles. I was wondering if there was a product that could get rid of them...



ps. i dont have to comb my hair regularly...so i dont.



Kinky Curly Hair?

My son doesn't have the kink but has the sprial curl and to keep it tangle free I use the Matrix Curl Life line. It keeps the curls, detangles, and doesn't dry it out.



Kinky Curly Hair?

Have you tried to wear your hair in twist. Like to two strand twist. on natural hair. You won't have to comb your hair every day so it takes away the daily stress you put on your hair. Leaving it to grow long and healthy.



Kinky Curly Hair?

hum interesting you dont come your hair often yet you have detangles. I wonder why. I need to come your hair everyday not be lazy. Yes suave kids detangler. Brush out your hair with bristle brush then use a comb over the comb hair to get all the tangles out.



Some products do create more of mess instead of improving a hair style that part of washing your hair daily

No comments:

Post a Comment