Friday, March 30, 2012

Xtreme Curly HAIR, HELP!!!! Me?

My hair is really curly it is ridiculous when i get out of the shower its nice soft pretty curls but 10 mins after its poof and frizz. I want to wear it down for some days which is a pretty big risk of my hair history can you plz HELP!!!!



And no srry i cant get a perm : ( dont want 1 either



Xtreme Curly HAIR, HELP!!!! Me?

My hair is really curly and it tangles very easily is I don't put anything in it.



I use TRESemme mousse, LA Looks hair gel [sport cause it has a flexible hold], and Aquanet.



If you prefer it less "crunchy" you can use TRESemme hairspray instead. Or just try various products until you find what works for you best



Xtreme Curly HAIR, HELP!!!! Me?

There is something that has always worked for me when i permed my hair and the curls got out of control its called TIGI curls rock I swear by it. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.. no really i do its the best!



Xtreme Curly HAIR, HELP!!!! Me?

hi :) my BFF has hair just like yours, so i know how she does it. usually she puts gell or hairspray on it so that is doesn't poof and frizz. good luck!



Xtreme Curly HAIR, HELP!!!! Me?

Make sure you only brush your hair when it's wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment