Friday, March 30, 2012

Toddlers curly hair is a nightmare?

help....my 3 year old has a lot of hair and though its not tight ringlets, it is very curly....it is thickly sown but each hair is fine, it gets terribly tangled and at nightshe rubs her head on the pillow to get to sleep...this makes it go into dredlocks! Ive tried leave in conditioner and Ive tried a detangling spray but they hardly help at all...I just tried an expensive adult conditioner to no avail....what am I missing?



Toddlers curly hair is a nightmare?

I know exactly how you feel, I have the same problem so will be looking at the answers slosely for more tips!



At the moment I use adult shampoo and condition especially for curly hair, then while still quite wet I put in leave in conditioner, i use a wide tooth comb and gradually work through the hair to detangle. Make sure the hair is quite wet while combing it - makes it sooo much easier with less frizz! I find the longer I leave it the worse it gets so I would do this routine everyday. Also regular hair cuts help as well.



Toddlers curly hair is a nightmare?

Go to this site: http://www.curlykids.com Trust me.



Toddlers curly hair is a nightmare?

Cut the curls off, or, um, maybe, um, GET IT STRAIGHTENED??? lol



Toddlers curly hair is a nightmare?

i feel you. same with my girl. she is mixed black and white, so i put some ethnic hair care in her hair, i couldnt tell you the name of it but it is in a pink bottle and it is like hair lotion, if you go to walmart it is by the hair products in the "ethnic hair care" section. it helps a little, it softens her hair



Toddlers curly hair is a nightmare?

have you tried using a skully or scarf at night to keep the curls in place. Braiding it before bedtime may also help.

No comments:

Post a Comment