Friday, March 30, 2012

What is a good hair gel for curly hair?

My hair is really curly but also really frizzy. I used this one gel in my hair that was perfect. It was kind of liquidy so it went on easy. It made it crunchy for a little bit but then after a couple hours went away. There was no frizz or poof. So my problem is that I ran out and Avon (where I got it) sold out. I tried using another but it was not as effective. The curls were less a little flat looking, there was frizz, and it had this strong bad perfume smell to it. My question is do you know any good hair gels for curly hair?



What is a good hair gel for curly hair?

My cousin has the exact same problem.



She uses LOREAL PARIS: Studio Above It All Invisi Gel: EXTREME HOLD.



It works very well....



After her shower, she literally just slaps it on and goes on with her life. She lets her hair airdry because if she blow dries it herself, it gets big... I'm sure you know this already... when it naturally dries, it looks amazing.



What is a good hair gel for curly hair?

You're welcome! I'm glad to help! Let me know how it works for you. :) Report It



What is a good hair gel for curly hair?

OMG! i feel your pain. i have found that pantene pro-v has really nice hair gel. also i personally love garnier fructese curl cream( sorry, i know i spelled that wrong). it keeps your curls frizz free while at the same time makes your curls nice and soft. I love it. its cheap too

No comments:

Post a Comment