Monday, May 7, 2012

Hair ideas for long, naturally wavy/curly hair?

I have naturally wavy hair- almost curly really, it looks kind of like Shakira's, but a bit frizzier- with side bangs. When I straighten it it's past my armpits by like 2 inches. I've been wearing it natural for a while because I'm so sick of straightening it, it takes too much time and it doesn't stay all that straight, it always gets wavy and weird. Is there any way I can braid or twist it or something while it's wet and sleep on it, so that when it dries it looks really pretty? I've tried twisting it in small sections and braiding it and everything, but it looks like it's crimped when it dries, it doesn't look pretty! Any ideas?



Hair ideas for long, naturally wavy/curly hair?

Hey, my hair is naturally wavy as well, and I have the frizz problem too. I used to take a shower and then scrunch it after with gel. It seemed to make my hair look gross and wet. I recently have tried a new product by Herbal Essences called Totally Twisted - Curl Boosting Mousse. It costs about $2.50 at Walmart. What I do is take a shower before bed and go to bed with my hair wet. And then in the morning while my hair is still wavy/frizzy I put a little in my hands and scrunch it all over, under, over, and tips and it lasts all day with out getting frizzy or going flat, it stays at a really nice curl. I didn't think it would work because I live in Houston and we have a lot of humidity and sometimes it kills your hairstyle, but this stuff holds very well! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment