Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I need a stylist for curly hair in miami or new york city please help!?

ok i'm in desperate need of getting my hair cut i recently moved to miami and want to find a salon that does curly hair .i'm also going to new york next month for vacation .my curls are about a half an inch thick with a few a little looser .please if anyone knows of a salon that know how to cut curly hair and not try to shove me out the door with a straight straight style in either miami or new york city with a decent price please help me . thank you so much .



I need a stylist for curly hair in miami or new york city please help!?

What part of Miami are you in? I got an aunt who works at a hair salon and she does hair off the chain...and everyone's hair always looks fabolous when she is done...and i also have a sister that goes to different clients homes to do their hair....she is also a licensed cosmotologist. They are both in the SW...but anywhere where you can find Jamaican people or Dominican...they are really good with hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment