Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

Hi,



I have dirty blonde curly hair. it i about down to my chest.



I want to make it wavy, not curly.. How do I achieve this WITHOUT straightening it or using a curlig iron.



If you metion using one of these I will NOT choose it as a best answer b.c. I know you didnt read my question.



THANKS A ZILLION!!



How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

i would suggest washing ur hair then air drying it while frequently brushing ur hair. try it. might work.GOOD LUCK!



How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

well .use mousse .its pretti easy to use and you put it on when your hair is wet .it make that wavy out of the shower affect .=)



How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

maybe you could put a little less shampoo in your hair when you shower and then more conditioner because conditioner keeps it smoother? also try partially straightening it so that it won't be so straight but it will be wavy 'cause ur hair's naturally curly anyways :)



How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

you can either ive yourself a blowout using a large ceramic round brush or you caould get a perm using large rollers. I have done this for more than one person, so I know it works.



How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

It depends on how curly your hair is and how coarse your hair is. If it is more fine textured you can decrease the amount of curl by using sculpturing lotion and drying your hair on a low speed using your fingers to pull your hair more straight as you go. If it is more coarse or if the curl is tighter, I would suggest using a sculpturing lotion and drying your hair until it is damp then braid it and wait til the morning to un- braid it. this should leave it wavy. Both of these methods are the least amount of work to get your desired style.



How to make curly hair wavy?? PLEASE HELP!!?

I use one of those "beach hair" sprays - something about the combination of salt %26amp; light oils in them really works to turn my tight curls into waves!

No comments:

Post a Comment