Monday, May 7, 2012

How to I cut/style my thick, curly red hair?

So I have increadibly thick curly natural red hair. It's pretty long, it lays about 5 inches below my shoulder. I'm going to be cutting off 10 inches for charity in a few weeks and I need to know what style I should go with. It'll be pretty short (mid-upper neck) and I know that if you don't cut it just right the curly hair will turn into a fro. I used to have short hair, but it was different then my hair wasn't curly. I don't mind straightening it every day, I'm looking for a funky new style.



Also, it's naturally red so I want to do something different with my new cut. Would darklights be okay? I mean like a chestnut/brown color? Please if you have any suggestions or experience with either the texture or color I'd love to hear what you think.



How to I cut/style my thick, curly red hair?

When I was 4 my hair turned curly and was really short but on my last birthday I got it permanently straitened at a salon and it really helped. I also got a flat iron to straighten my hair at home and it really works. When u get your hair cut you should try straightening it. Don't color it either red hair is cool.



How to I cut/style my thick, curly red hair?

go with a Debbie Donalds look- face frame-choppy layers-no darklights!!! Straightened!

No comments:

Post a Comment