Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shampoo's for curly hair?

I just recently got my extremely curly hair cut, and the lady wasn't exactly specific about which shampoo's to use, other than ones without Alcohol.



So, my question is, which shampoos can I buy that will help me keep the extra curliness of my hair, without weighing it down, and doesn't have damaging chemicals in it?



Shampoo's for curly hair?

I have curly hair also.



Try "None of Your Frizzness" shampoo from Herbal Essences, it smells really good and it works. If you use the conditioner, the conditioner keeps the curl to it.



It also keeps the frizzing down, I know this is a problem for people with curly hair.



I'm pretty sure it doesn't have alcohol in it.



Hope this helps!



Shampoo's for curly hair?

I have curly hair too! I use Herbal Essences totally twisted shampoo and conditioner. Not only does it keep my hair looking shiny and strong but it smells really good! =] Hope that helps



Shampoo's for curly hair?

http://www.redken.com/yourhair



take the quiz



Shampoo's for curly hair?

Redken carries a line of products for curly hair. I use them and love them - I have thick curly hair with a medium texture and it works great for me. Very moisturizing and it smells awesome too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment