Monday, May 7, 2012

I need more hair styles for my curly hair?

my hair is frizzy and curly and i where it in a bun or a ponytail almost every day.When i put it down it gets frizzy and ugly. some hair bands break my hair- what do i do



I need more hair styles for my curly hair?

go to www.curls.biz. they have a lot of great curly hair styles, products and offer personalized assistance.



I need more hair styles for my curly hair?

DO THIS IT WORKS SOO WELL!



For straight hair...



YOU NEED-



1 Flat Iron [or regular straightner]



1 Blow Dryer



1 Tube of Straightning cream[I recommend MOP C System C Straight Straightning Cream-$15 bath%26amp;body works]



1. Take a shower RIGHT BEFORE GOING TO BED...Comb your hair then pull it back with a ponytail holder. DO NOT BLOW DRY!



2. After waking up, brush your hair LIGHTLY! Put about as much as the size of a qaurter of the cream in your hair brush again than repeat the cream.



3. Blow dry hair until completley dry! Brush and spray hairspray on your brush %26amp; brush your hair!



Trust me---this works...i do this every mornin!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment