Monday, May 7, 2012

How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

I have naturally curly hair. It is very frizzy though. For the past two years I have straightened my hair because I don't know how to achieve the curls I want. Straightening it every day is not only time-consuming but it is also damaging to my hair. I have tried many products and nothing seems to work. I have read that not washing your hair every day is good for curls, but my hair gets very oily even after one day. I would love to have smooth curls that I can run my fingers through. Please help!



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

I got a perm once, and my hair got very frizzy also. however, i thought that curl.define shampoo and conditioner (there's also a spray) worked very well. it's for curly hair, and helps define the curls but keeps them a little more contained and manageable, so it should help with the frizziness. hope it helps!



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

Be sure to use a conditioning shampoo that doesn't dry your hair out. Also use a leave in conditioner. Use "The Conditioner" by Paul Mitchell. Then use a light hair shine product while still wet - it will seal the hair to prevent damage. Blow dry straight, straighten out with iron, then add curls with curling iron if wanted. That way you control the frizz and how much curl.



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

there is a product called "frizz-eeze". it works wonders!!!(wet or dry hair) also you can try the products by "frutics garnier" sleek and shine. the jars are green(light green).



gd luk



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

i use the hairharpy stuff(antipoof). i have naturally curly hair and its frizzy big time. that stuff worked for me



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

see a professional hairstylist. they are trained in product knowledge and will probably suggest a reconstructor that will penetrate the outer layer. it will strenghten,rehydrate and smoothe the hair. request a stylist that is experienced with natural curly hair.



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

try these websites



http://www.ehow.com/how_116368_fix-frizz...



http://www.wikihow.com/Tame-Frizzy-Hair-...



http://www.healthyhairplus.com/defrizz_h...



How do I manage my curly, frizzy hair??

Try using Garnier Fructis line of hair products they have shampoos and conditioners specifically for curly hair as well as frizz tamers. You can also try Sun-Silk brand which has a line for curly hair and frizz tamers.

No comments:

Post a Comment