Monday, May 7, 2012

My hair is thick, and curly, help!?

I have very thick and curly hair, I am okay with that but I NEED a new style, I do sometimes straighten it and it looks fabulous BUT I can only wear that look so long..... I can NOT cut it shorter for fear it will turn into an afro (which it has done). Does anyone have any suggestions besides thinning it, and putting layers in it (I get this done every time I get my hair cut). Any in put would be GREATLY appreciated!



My hair is thick, and curly, help!?

its all about the cut! I am a licenced cosmo with EXTREAMLY curly bushy hair. i use mouse and a thick heavey gel on my hair. most of the time i get it sraightend. But dont get it cut shorter...and you shoud never get it thinned out-when it grows in it HORRIBLE! just get layers to give it shape and form....tell your stylist what you are trying ot achieve.



My hair is thick, and curly, help!?

heya, i had a perm done on my hair and i hated it because it was always so frizzy so i always washed it in the shower and then scrunched it wet with gel so it didnt go frizzy! trust me it works! and it loks great 2!! good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment