Friday, April 27, 2012

Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

What products do you guys use to make curly hair work?



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

You can use these flexible sticks. You tie your hair around it then bend it. Leave if for like 20 min (deoends on hair type) and you have curls. You can use the clip one that gets warm. Or the roll wih the velcro.



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

CHI or any kind of moose.



After you get out of the shower put moose on your damp hair and just scunch.



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

brocato curl karma great product no stickyness



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I use a volumizing spray, john freidas texturizing spray, and also his curl defining spray. it says its for blondes, but anyone can use it



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

gel or curl defining stuff



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my hair is really naturally straight and boring, so i tend to ALWAYS curl it! i curl it with my GHD straighteners and use elnett hair spray, and the curls last all day/night! even though my hair doesn't hold styles well.



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Currently I'm using Aussie Moist Shampoo and Conditioner and their No Frizz Gel. I change products occasionally (a lot of the time it's because anything that works on curly hair seems to get discontinued!)



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Granier fructis style hard curl. =]



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I use products from Curls. Go to Curls.biz



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I use a bead head curls rock shampoo and conditioner. Then after I use that i use the curls rock hair serum. It works great an iliminates frizz and my hair is super curly and frizzy. Then I just let my hair dry naturaly. Good luck!



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

GOT2B



It's amaaaaaaaazing! Also try a shampoo for curly hair. Curly hair can be difficult, I have naturally wavy hair and to make my hair curl nicely without fuzz it takes me a while, got2b helps! They have all kinds of types, just pick the one you think will work for you, i recommend the mousses not the gels, unless you want your hair hard.



Good luck



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

THe products i use are...



TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Amplifier



TIGI Catwalk Frisky Scrunching Gel



TIGI Catwalk Curls Rock Curl Booster



I use the products while scrunching my hair and then blow dry upside down, or use a diffuser.



Any kind of gel or spray gel and mousse usually works.



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Hm, Try Bedhead that's what I use for my naturally curly hair! Try it!!



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

o i put gell in it then use a defusser and its great:)



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Well there is Garniea conditioner work to get knots out and you can probuly use hair defuser to make it not frizzy.



Curly hair- - - 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i have wicked poofy curly hair , so when i get out of the shower, i comb it with a wide tooth comb ( no brush) then i use john frieda style managing mousse and let it air dry. while it is drying, DO NOT TOUCH IT AT ALL. it makes it poofy and frizzy. my hair was always a mess until recently i tried not touching it while it was drying, and i was so happy that it worked! also, if it gets frizzy, use a light hair spary, or gently run anti frizz creme through your hair. i like Dove Intense Care Anti frizz creme for thick hair(because i have thick hair) also, dont run your fingers through your curls because it seperates them and makes them less defined. dont brush your curly hair when its dry either ; it poofs it out and destroys curls.afterwards, style as you like, but avoid touching your hair alot. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment