Friday, April 27, 2012

Curly hair ideas?

I am getting my (thick, curly, somewhat long) hair cut soon and need ideas. Please give me ideas for haircuts that don't involve too much daily styling. Thanks very much.



(P.S. I was maybe thinking about "reverse layers," where underneath parts are a bit shorter than top layers. What do you think?)



Curly hair ideas?

i just got my hair cut too( to my shoulders) and its 5really curly. i dont know how short you plan to cut your hair but the length i have no is great. if i dont hae time to work on it i can do whatever is quick...but then its long enogh to do almost anything if i have the time. if youre doing layers i wouldnt reccomend reverse...if you have no time to style your hair the bottom layers may frizz out and make the rest of your hair appear frizzy. layering around the face is also something I would reccomend. good luck ^_^



Curly hair ideas?

Well, i also have thick curly hair. i recently got one even layer all around and i HATE IT when i try to wear my hair down it makes it even more hard to handle and give unwanted volume. So for curly hair i would recomend if your getting layers to just get them in the front or ask your stylist what would be best for your hair, face shape ex. bcuz they no the best.



Curly hair ideas?

I think the reverse layers would be excellent. It would prevent you from having a big poof ball atop your head and also would look nice depending on the length. Most likely not for long hair. When I didn't straghten my hair I got it short layered and just scrunched up some gel/moose in it, only take a few seconds and looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment