Friday, April 27, 2012

Shampoo that encourages curly hair?

My hair has natural curls, but they fall out very quickly when I brush my hair. I want to use a shampoo and conditioner that will help my hair to be curly. I've tried the John Frieda Frizz-ease curl around shampoo and conditioner, but doesn閳ユ獩 seem to help that much. Has anyone had success with other brands?



Shampoo that encourages curly hair?

Redken Fresh Curls shampoo and conditioner. After you shampoo use Redken Ringlet and let it air dry or use a diffuser. NEVER brush curly hair. That will make your hair frizzy and it will take the curl out. Only comb your hair when it's wet and don't touch it again after it's dry. Using these products will help define your curls and make them stay in all day. The Ringlet will define curls and make it soft and shiny. It doesn't get stiff or sticky.



Shampoo that encourages curly hair?

DO NOT brush your hair when it is curly! you should never ever ever do that!!! that's the biggest mistake of life

No comments:

Post a Comment