Friday, April 27, 2012

Good, cheap hair salons in Toronto / GTA, especially for curly hair?

Anyone know of a hair salon that is good and not too overly expensive (less than $40 for medium - short hair)? Does anyone know of a place where I can find someone who understands and can work with curly / wavy hair?



I have been to various salons over the years, and most just give me a very basic cut and suggest I straighten my hair for the best results. I have been straightening my hair for some time until recently when I decided to let my curls rule again! This is what Mother Nature gave me; I might as well embrace it ;)



Good, cheap hair salons in Toronto / GTA, especially for curly hair?

Depending on how curly your hair is, I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. I have African hair so I've got some seriously curly hair. I usually go to Ruby's Hair Salon on Keele and Finch. They're so nice there, and it's a family buisness. They know what they are doing.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment