Friday, April 27, 2012

I have very curly hair. When I straighten it sometimes get fuzzy. Have any good products I should tr

I have medium lenght hair and i straighten it usually. But if I go outside and it is humid then my hair gets fuzzy, curly, or wavy. I need some prodct ideas to keep m hair straight even when it is humid outside.



I have very curly hair. When I straighten it sometimes get fuzzy. Have any good products I should try??

just get a product called the maxiglide. it's a straightening plate w/ pins througout. go to amazon.com, ulta.com, or maxiusbeauty.tv to order one.



I have very curly hair. When I straighten it sometimes get fuzzy. Have any good products I should try??

Use biosilk before you straighten it. It is kind of expensive, but well worth it. It lasts for a VERRRY Long time, and it works great. you only need to use about nickel to quarter size drop, depending on thickness of your hair. Good luck!



http://www.biosilk.com/silk



I have very curly hair. When I straighten it sometimes get fuzzy. Have any good products I should try??

Hey There.. :)



I have the same kind of hair as you do, my hair gets really frizzy and wavy and i hate it.. lol



but, i use this hair stuff by loreal thats from the studio line called hot straight and it works really well.



Just use it right before you straighten your hair and it will keep it straight and you wont have to many frizzies.



I also like to use Biosilk, its a little expensive but it makes your hair look gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment