Thursday, April 26, 2012

Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

My hair is really really curly and I absolutely HATE it. I usually end up straightening it almost everyday [which I find usually takes up about 30-40 minutes of my time]. Is it worth relaxing it?



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

I say give a relaxer a try :) it lasts for like 3 months so make sure u have someone do it for u :) if not done right u will have some wavy parts curly parts and some str8 parts lol



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

god gave u curls for a reason! so just sleep in, leave ur curls somedays! some people would die for curls



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

idk



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

I'd just let it be! A lot of people I know really want curly hair, and you don't know how lucky you really are! But if you really, really hate it, try getting it permanently straightened. It would really save your time.



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

I would say yes it is worth it. If straightening it takes 30-40 min every day thats a long time. Go for it, but only as long as you really want it straight all the time.



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

You could try permanently straightening it (chemically) at a salon - check with your hairstylist to see if it'd work well with your hair and really give it some thought before you do this - using any chemicals changes your hair in slight ways.



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

I had curly hair too until I decided to straighten it. Now I find myself re-curling it almost everyday. You can never make yourself completely hair happy. Keep your curls.



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

i too have naturally curly(ringlets) hair, i straighten it everyday bc i have tried normal relaxing products even at a salon, and they didnt take. the only one i have not tried is at a more upscale salon and costs $500. that is alot, considering i dont know if it would take since others didnt. good luck.



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

oaky well when i was really little i had coutney dugan hair but my sis. cut it and now its really prety and straigt



go to a hair styling place and ask them if nothing helps you



Curly hair help!!!!!! Need relaxation advice;;;?

I felt the same way about a few weeks ago. But then i tried Garnier fructis leave in conditioner, and i just put some in and just twirl my hair into like ringlets, then after its mostly dry, i put it in a bun, and a few hours later, its absolutely perfect. people always compliment my hair. I used to hate it and almost straightened it like every day, but now i only do it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment