Friday, April 27, 2012

I have naturally curly hair. what will a texturizer do to it? is there any permanent fix besides a r

I haven't had any chemicals in ym hair. i do get my hair CHI ironed, but it cost me $120 each time becuase I have long, curly, thick hair.



I have naturally curly hair. what will a texturizer do to it? is there any permanent fix besides a relaxer?

First i will say BUY A CHI OF UR OWN! trust me it's worth the cost which actually is about as much as ur paying to get it straightened once. Second i have thick curly hair to and i straighten it every other day and i have put chemicals in it and let me tell u dnt do it it will damage ur hair forever. Ive had so many treatments to fix some of the damage and its starting to work. But i will tell u a texturizer will add so much wax and unneeded texture to hair like yours. Don't use it. And no i dnt thk there is a permanent fix b/c ive tried chemically straightening it doesn't work and pretty much everything in the else in the book there is to try. So dnt use a texturizer and BUY A CHI!



I have naturally curly hair. what will a texturizer do to it? is there any permanent fix besides a relaxer?

I definitely think that you need to buy your own chi iron in the long run it will save you money as for texturizers. you can use a texturizer but if you do you have to understand that you must keep your hair conditioned. a texturizer loosens the curls in your hair but doesnt completely straighten them like a relaxer if you are interested in texturizers i recommend you go to this website listed under my sources. it is a great resource that can be used just go there and check under the texturizer forum

No comments:

Post a Comment