Monday, April 23, 2012

Curly hair getting in the way?

my hair is really curly and i luv it and wish i could wear it down but when it dries it gets super duper frizzy!



what could i do to prevent this?



Curly hair getting in the way?

I had the same problem with my hair. I always use Infusium Moisturizing formula leave-in conditioner after washing and conditioning. It makes an INCREDIBLE DIFFERENCE in how frizzy my hair get when it dries. It isn't greasy like anit-frizz serums and doesn't make my hair hard like gels and mousse. I lightly towel dry, then comb Infusium in right after I get out of the shower. Then I don't touch my hair until it's COMPLETELY dry. Once my hair is dry, I fluff it out a bit with my fingers. I get perfect spirals that are soft and shiny!



Curly hair getting in the way?

shave your head



Curly hair getting in the way?

Comb out any tangles before you wash your hair and also comb them out after you shampoo and still are in the shower. When you get out, let it dry a little, then use Antifrizz serum and use gel or mousse. a use an air diffuser to dry it when its damp.



Curly hair getting in the way?

after washing, when its wet, add john frieda frizz ease, to tame the frizz. add styling creme and blow dry or straighten, or just put mousse and let it curl, but it wont frizz coz of the the frizz ease.



Curly hair getting in the way?

I have curly hair too and the only way to keep away the frizz is with product: mousse, gel, anti-frizz serum, etc.



no au-natural for us curly heads, except on Halloween maybe!



Curly hair getting in the way?

When my hair is frizzy I wash it with shampoo and conditioner combing both through with either my fingers or with a wide tooth comb. I let it to dry a bit (until it isn't dripping any more) and then comb through some leave in conditioner.



Curly hair getting in the way?

use pantene leave in conditioner, i have curly frizzy hair and now i wear it down all the time



Curly hair getting in the way?

I have super curly, very long hair that I battled for 16 years before my friend told me her secret for beautiful, frizz free curls and I've been frizz free for almost 9 years now. I shampoo (everyday) and condition my hair in the shower, use a pick to comb through the conditioner and rinse in cool water. When I get out, I lightly towel dry my hair so it's not dripping, use the pick again, and then apply small amounts of the same conditioner I used in the shower to my hair. I start at the bottom layer and work forward. I then air dry. My hair is touchable, detangled, and frizz free. I deep condition once a week and every few weeks, rinse my hair with apple cider vinegar (one part vinegar to five parts water) to remove any buildup I may have. I also do that prior to dying my hair. I use Pantene Pro V Hydrating Curls shampoo and conditioner because the heavy conditioner helps coat my hair and prevent frizz but any type of conditioner that you like will work. My friend uses Herbal Essences for dry hair and it works best on hers, but her hair is not as problematic as mine, nor is it as curly. I use no other products in my hair at all. Try it, it takes a little practice to get the amount of conditioner right but you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment