Thursday, April 26, 2012

Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

I have about 20/25 minutes every morning to do my hair. I need ways to make pretty wavy curly hair fast. Can anybody help me?



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

Hi, I actually read these really good articles about easy hairstyles, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



http://www.carefair.com/Hair-and-Nails/H...



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

try shampoo for curly hair, i use pantene pro-V for curly hair, my hair is naturally wavy, but makes it curly.



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

scrunchh!



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

get a perm



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

braid your the night before into 3 french braids while wet. spray hair with hairspray and then go to sleep. when you wake up spray with hairspray again and then take out your braids. beautiful wavy hair!another way is to take a quick shower and then put your hair into rollers spritz with spray then blow dry. then take out rollers.hope that helped.



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

get a perm anything else mentioned her will take time u are looking for the fast way out so just go get a perm



Need Curly/Wavy Hair Fast.?

You need to take a shower before bed and then braid your hair and sleep like that. The tighter the briade the more wavy it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment