Thursday, April 26, 2012

What products can i use for natural,dry, curly hair?

I am a black woman with natural wavy curly hair. I havent worn a perm for about 2 years and wearing braids and pressing. I want to wear it curly but my hair is soo dry. What shampoo. conditioner and/or other products can i use? I want something that wont way my hair down, making it feel heavy. Please help!!!



What products can i use for natural,dry, curly hair?

hi i would advise using products from the REDKEN line it really good! and they have ultra moustuizsing for curly hair



What products can i use for natural,dry, curly hair?

there is this stuff that has carrot oil in it go to walmart and there is a special section for this stuff.it should work really well.



What products can i use for natural,dry, curly hair?

I have extremely dry hair also and I went to Sally's and I was going to use ion like my hair dresser but they suggested silk elements instead. I have been using it for about a month now and I noticed the results almost immediately. It leaves your hair moisturized, but not weighed down. I thought that my hair wouldn't move, because it is supposed to provide moisturizer in it but my hair still moved. Not only that, but it was shiny and all together looked better. I do have a perm but it's supposed to be good for dry African American hair that is permed, natural, colored or whatever. To make it even better it's not expensive.



I put a perm in, put in a hot oil treatment, washed it and let the conditioner sit on it for like 30 minutes. I think hot oil treatments have to go on wet hair, but you have to shampoo and conditioner after wards. Hope it helps!



What products can i use for natural,dry, curly hair?

loreal paris pro vive conditioning treatment works wonders



What products can i use for natural,dry, curly hair?

Try using Alberto VO5 Conditioning Hairdressing, Normal/D



http://tw.video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid...

No comments:

Post a Comment