Thursday, April 26, 2012

How can I make curly hair, wavey?

I really love having curly hair, the problem is I went into the salon to get a layered cut and It wound up being way to short- basically I look like a poodle. I've had the cut for about a week, and I've been straightening it to keep it from looking so short and poofy. I really disklike straightening my hair though- it's harmful and I don't like how it looks on me. Is there any (chemical free/non permanent) way to make my hair more relaxed and wavy than curly? Answers much appreciated! :]



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

your hair needs some weight... it's all about product, pull down on the hair as you apply a paste type product and then a root booster, let hair air dry a bit and finish off with a smoothing cream. Another way, would be to straighten it then apply a spray gel.. like a surf spray, it gives hair a cool little wave.



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

you can go to the salon and ask to get a "relax" i got it and it worked fantasic!



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

Well I have curly hair as well and I love making them wavy. But you need a flat iron just a bit...it's much less damaging then straightening it all. I make 2 braids and I flatten the braids. The you undo them and you get wavy hair. But I don't think it works when you have super short hair.



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

blow it dry then use a big curling iron. It will give you the look you want until that style grows out



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

Use the iron with the crimps on it.



Or wet your hair and spritz it with holding spray. The let it dry and it will look wavy.



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

braid it and leave it in for awhile and then take it out and tit will become wavey



How can I make curly hair, wavey?

I Have Really Curly Hair Aswell And What I've Found Works For Me Is Brushing It Out And Making It All Poofy. But Then Using A Leave In Hair Product Called Oleo-Curl By Kerastase Nutritive To Smooth It Down. Instead Of Hair Close To An Afro I Get Lovely Waves That Can Just Be Washed Out. Plus It Gives Moisture And Shine To Your Hair. After I Go Swimming My Hair Is So Soft And Easy To Untangle.



Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment