Friday, April 27, 2012

Curly hair dilemmas -?

Hey people;



This is probably more one foryou girls. I have very very very curly hair which is very thick and naturally falls in to ringlets. While I do love it I do still have some issues, namly:



1. How long it takes me to air dry it. If I use a diffuser it just frizzes massively.



2. The curls losing all of their shape if I sleep on them, again resulting in a frizzy afro.



And ideas what I can do to speed and stop these dilemmas?



Loooove you!



Curly hair dilemmas -?

Don閳ユ獩 blow dry it, let it air dry. And don閳ユ獩 go to sleep with wet hair, that will definitely ruin the curls. Maybe you need to use hair products made specifically for curly hair.



Curly hair dilemmas -?

ok get a relaxer ,a leave in conditioner ,a round brush, and a hair dryer that has a cool setting. use 1/2 the amount of relaxer let your hair dry a little bit then put the leave in conditioner in take a round brush and brush with a twits while putting the blow dryer on love on the cool setting if you have a defuse use it but not directly on your hair i hope this helps



Curly hair dilemmas -?

try some frizz control products there are quite a few out there, I have thick hair and curly hair my self i use sunsilk frizz ease and fruitus gardiners leave in conditioner for frizz hair. it works for me, also i noticed if i go to bed with my hair wet i wake up with it all tangled and dont usa a blow dryer the heat of it is hard on your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment