Friday, April 27, 2012

What salons do black women with curly hair go to in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago?

I'm a black female who resides in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, and I'm looking for a hairstyle change. The natural texture of my hair is a combination of curly and wavy.



I have not had chemicals in my hair for over 10 years, and I'm trying to decide if I should get a relaxer, just a deep conditioner, or other. I'm making a few lifestyle changes, and my hair regime will be a part of that. I usually just wash, dry, slap a little gel on it to keep the curls down, and throw it in a ponytail.



If you are a black female in my area, where do you get your hair done, and how do you care for your hair? What style do you have? Many people tell me all I need is a deep conditioner, which I've never had. I usually just shampoo and condition at home.



In the past when I've had relaxers, they were very mild, and my hair rarely held any curls made with rollers or curling irons. It tends to poof easily which is why I use hair gel to keep it down now.Thanks



What salons do black women with curly hair go to in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago?

Even though this salon is a bit expensive, I would suggest going to any Aveda salon. The people at Aveda has an extensive knowledge about all hair types. I'm a natural also and I absolutely love them. See if there is one in your area.



What salons do black women with curly hair go to in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago?

My Honey Child is one. They have a website also which I think it is http://myhoneychild.com

No comments:

Post a Comment