Friday, April 27, 2012

Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

I have naturally curly hair that is not uniform, therefore it looks frizzy in front, wavy in back. So would you, a.) Grow it long to weigh it down, as I've done, or 2.) Cut it short to show more curls and work with them?



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

I had natural curly hair...until I went and had it cut short for the summer...now...I have to keep it short (like my avatar) because I don't have any curl left, just lots and lots of "waves"...and I was told by the lady that does my hair that is one reason why I have to many cow licks (besides them being hereditary)....Stay with your long hair



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

Try to be happy with what God has given you and not use chemicals on your scalp or hair. I love natural hair. Its far better. Bless Report It



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

Basically switch up your technique. This forum assist with all kinds of curly headed folks and it is one of the best resource:



www.naturallycurly.com



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

BALD. no worries there



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

you can either get a straight perm or a curly one if you want the entire thing curly. and uhm straight comb and all types of things!



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

a.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

Cut is short. Curly hair that is long looks frizzy and nasty.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

Hffff. How would like like it if your hair was all perfectly waved on one side, sticking out in a frizzy mess on the other, and flat on top? That's what curling irons are for.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

i'd say either or you could straighten it



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

if you want the curls and like the good ones...cut it short also, go to aveda.com and check out the "be curly" I love it, it is a lotion and doesn't make my hair feel like straw and no frizz....try it before you chop it off and then if you still don't like 'em use it after the cut....good luck



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

i used to have hair like that, so i was on vacation in china when i decided to get my hair permed. amazingly, my hair's been straight ever since, and it's been years.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

you can always just blowdry/flatiron it straight, but if you dont dont forget to put something in your hair to protect it from the heat. does your hair look evenly curly after you get out of the shower? try this:



after you get out of the shower spray your hair with a spritz or put gel in it. not enough to make it stiff but enough to hold the curls together. do not tie it back just leave your hair down and let it dry on its own. do not comb your hair once its dry. that would just make it frizzy.



then before you go out put some frizz ease in it or garnier fructice smoothing milk. i tried this yesterday and it worked for me. after all these years of blowdrying i got lazy.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

mine is naturally cury and i had the same problem. i have mine long but u need to use the right products on it to stop it going frizzy. sunsilk green is good.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

Just straighten it. Or get a perm.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM, SOME DAYS I STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR AND SOME DAYS I WEAR IT CURLY. I STARTED USING THAT NEW SHAMPOO SILKLESS( I THINK) AND THEY HAVE A SHAMPOO FOR FIZZY HAIR IT REALLY WORKS ON ME. TRUST ME IF I DON'T USE IT I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENT BECAUSE MY HAIR LOOKS AFRO.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

I have the same texture of hair. I choose to have mine almost to my waist, but still it is wavy (not the good wave either) and kinda dry, yet still incredibly thick. I have chemically straightened my hair (the one at the drug store, yes it was scary the first time), once a year and use Biosilk Silk Therapy for the dryness. I also bought a really good straightening iron from the cart at the mall (yes, really), Now I have the good wave, I still have body and when I straighten my hair it looks like I have staight hair not the poofy, look she straightens her cury hair look.



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

It depends on what you like. If you like long hair, you could grow it long and see how it looks. If you like short hair, that would be super cute to do also! You may want to visit a local beautician and see what she would suggest for your face shape. Layers in your hair can make a huge world of difference as well!



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

if you don't like curly hair grow it long and straighten it, but if you like curly hair get it done permanently



Naturally Curly hair I hate, you?

I have the same hair type as you do. I would let it grow. mine is long, and it looks like a million times better than it did when it was short. The Bible says your hair is your glory, don't cut it.

No comments:

Post a Comment