Friday, April 27, 2012

How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

I am a guy of black/white descent (the brown variety lol) and was wondering if there are any good products on the market that would make my naturally curly hair (small curls), curlier? or even wavy? Wetting my hair and smoothing it back usually brings up my curls nicely. However, i want something better and more consistent now. Thanks in advance.



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

Try the Blended Beauty line, which I found searching online. It's intended for people with multi-ethnic hair. Also, Mixed Chicks seems like it may be good for you. Try searching the Curlmart.com or Curl2Curl.com to find products designed for your specific hair texture. Is your hair fine, thick, coarse? You can contact the website people to help you find something that suits your hair texture. i hope this helps.



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

I have curly hair also.But to keep my hair from the frizz, the ugly tangles and the lack of shine I use His Mix to get the look that I want.You can only find His Mix on mixedchicks.com.I used both the His Mix shampoo and the His Mix leave in conditioner.



http://www.mixedchicks.net/ind... Report It



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

um... i hate to say this, but you could try getting a guy perm or using the curling sprays and such that you can find in a convienient store... usually, garnier products are good.



or... you could try small rollers and using a tiny iron



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

Have someone braid or platt your hair and leave it in overnight.You will need a scarf(sorry if it is girli-girl).My nieces and nephews are all bi-ricial.When they want the curl,they will braid each other's hair.Nice way to save money.



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

Carol's Daughter products. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt use it on their Ethiopian daughter's hair, which is curly like someone from your background. I already knew about the product as my family is of mixed heritage and we have an odd assortment of curly-textured hair. Also, my neighbor uses it on her black/Asian daughter with curly hair and she loves it. It's not cheap, but worth every penny. Jada Pinkett also uses it. Really search around for the best product for you. They've got a huge selection.



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

you can try the curling gels, they curl the hair, and also hold them for long.



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

Have you ever tried a Denman brush. They are good strong brushes to use when you are in the shower. Wash your hair no-poo style (using conditioner only, not oil stripping shampoo-conditioner CAN get it clean enough, while leaving it smooth and soft). While its wet in the shower brush it in the style you want. You can shake and let air dry, if your hair is long enough. Or slightly pat dry, adding come gel while its still kind of drippy wet and air dry. Denman helps curls "pop" from my natural texture, which is thick kinky, so it should really bring out the natural curls in your hair easier. Denman is a good brand and can be found at Sally's beauty supply, or other high quality supplier. The trick I find for keeping my curly style is to let it air dry and don't touch it afterwards. Let it "set" on its own, the more you handle it, it can mess up and you'll have to wet again to start from scratch.



How do i make my curly hair, curlier? (I am of black/white descent)?

moisturizers,pink lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment