Thursday, April 26, 2012

The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

i have naturally curly hair and its kinda frizzy sometimes



but i put mousse on.



im thinking about getting a haircut because its getting kinda



too long



well what's the best haircut???



i wanna go to shoulder length but i should keep it longg?



I NEED ANSWERS FROM PPL WHO HAVE EXPERIENCED



WITH CURLY HAIR.



DONT JUST GUESS ON THE ANSWERS PLEASEEE%26lt;3



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

I have very curly frizzy hair that loves to tangle and tie it's self in knots. My hair is long but not in the middle of my back or longer. The longer you have your hair the more it will just frizz because the weight pulls out the curl but leaves the frizz.



I have found that for my below the sholders length hair or a little longer by an inch or two works bes. I have a layered cut that allows my hair to curl vs frizz and I use a curl activating type gel as well as an anti frizz syrum in the humid weather. I like using Paul Mitchell detangling conditioner to help me get thru all my snarles. I never brush my hair, I use a wide toothed comb or pick and I dry my hair with a diffuser. What I like to do in the winter when it is less humid is dry my hair straight and I get a really cool layered look much different than all my curls.



Make sure you get someone who knows how do deal with long and curly hair. Not everyone does and remember that it will always grow out if it is too short. The big problem is stylists that will tell you they know curly hair and then want to cut it way short so interview your stylist and ask enough questions to feel comfortable.



I get rave compliments on my hair so learn how to enjoy yours and be the envy of your friends who wish they could have curls like yours.



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

Well I have curly hair and it's a little longer than yours but I had a hard time styling my hair for years until I had it lightly layered in the front, layers helped my curls look alot less frizzy and choppy..



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

go for layers, that haircut looks nice and alyson from aly and aj's hair is naturally curly and she used to have layers i think it looked great



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

My hair is naturally curly and its taken me years to figure it out lol. If it's longer, it tends to stretch out the curl a bit. I like to keep my hair shoulder length so I can still put it up if it bugs the hell out of me. Some will say you should layer it, but what does that do? It just makes it more frizzy and fro out. So for me, its all one length, and after finally getting it that way, I LOVE it! But the best product Ive found (but I have very thick curly hair) is Biolage Gelee. It tends to smooth the hair out a bit more than just mousse and its not to heavy. Anyway, I like to keep my hair shoulder length.



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

i have very curly hair and i cut it too my shoulder %26amp; boy was that a big mistake....it took MAD it made it more frizzy %26amp; also made my hair look really big...i hated it!!!! know i have layers only in the front so it does'nt look choopy..i would not go any shorter then maybe an inch under your shoulder..



good luck



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

Try this site:



http://www.hairmixer.com/



You can try hairstyles on yourself



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

I have curly hair. It's not super curly, kind of in between wavy and curly. The last haircut that I got was really awsome, and, my hairstylist's skills aside, this is the style that I asked her to do for me. It's from Leisha Hailey from The L Word.



http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us...



I know her hair doesn't look all that curly in this photo, but the layered style works really well on curlier hair too. Gives it a nice shape, which I find is really hard to get with curly hair. Also, my hairstylist does something unusual. She will do the cut, style and dry it, then do quite a bit of "dry cutting" afterwards. As I understand it, most hairstylists don't do this but it worked really, really well for me.



PS I use "Curls Rock" by TiGi and it's a great product!



The best haircut for curly hair *need hair expert*?

curly hairstyles



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment