Monday, April 23, 2012

Help with shoulder- length, curly hair.. running out of ideas!?

My friend has shoulder- length, gorgeous black, curly hair, but it always looks very lifeless and not as good as it could.



we need help to transform her look to make her hair look as breathtakingly beautiful as she is!!



so here are out questions: anyone with similar hair (fine, not a lot of hair) what shampoos do you use? what conditioner? what is your routine? do you blow/ air dry it? what styling products do you apply?



even if you can only answer one of these, help is appreciated!!



thanks so much in advance!!



Help with shoulder- length, curly hair.. running out of ideas!?

I would try herbal escences or sunsilk or pantene......sorry I can't help very much!



Help with shoulder- length, curly hair.. running out of ideas!?

Pantene Pro-V!!!! It works. Straighten her hair, add hairbands.



Help with shoulder- length, curly hair.. running out of ideas!?

well i have thick hair, but it is to my shoulders now, since i cut it, and it is very naturaly curly. What i do is i use garnier fructise curling spritz gel, it helps define your natural curls, and i use a dryer with a difuser all the while scrunching my hair with my hands and fingers, on the hard curls. it helps give it more body, and everyone always compliments my hair. Or most of the time, i just use my straightener, and my hair is so shiny, straight, people love my hair both ways. she really has a blessing, cause she can wear it both ways. i used to hate my curly hair, now i love it.



Help with shoulder- length, curly hair.. running out of ideas!?

Do not use Pantene Pro-V because you will never be able to curl her hair again. Try using Tre-semme. The moisturizing one. Use the shampoo and conditioner and then you can style it with the gel or mousse. Also I never blow dry my hair because when you have fine hair it ruins it to blow dry. Only do it if you have too. A cute hairstyle I do is take half of her hair like a half ponytail and make it into pigtails. Then use a waver over all of her hair.



Help with shoulder- length, curly hair.. running out of ideas!?

curly hairstyles



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment