Saturday, April 14, 2012

Helpppp, curly hair?

I have very curly hair, and people are always complimenting me on it. However, it's always so, so frizzy. I have ghd's, but when I straighten it, an hour later it'll be flicky and just, eurgh, horrid. Does anyone have any recommendations of serums/creams/ANYTHING! that will make my curls actually nice. OR any suggestions on how to straighten my hair, and keep it straight throughout the day?



Helpppp, curly hair?

I Use These Producs Called Bed Head Curly Shampoo And Noodle Head,It Works Great!



http://www0.epinions.com/content_1109192...



http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews...



http://www.just4beauty.com/31050.html



Straighting Your Hair-



*Use A Chi



*Go In Layers While Staighting



*Put In a Straghting Cream



*Use Hairspray To Keep In Place



Good Luck!



Helpppp, curly hair?

JOHN FRIEDA CURL COLLECTION!!!! i have ridiculously curyly hair and the only thing that has every worked is the whole john frieda line. Also try body lotion in your hair. It seems wierd but takes out frizz



Helpppp, curly hair?

my sister has the same problem...she has really curly hair too...use "sunsilk de-frizz" she says it works and she uses it..



xx



Helpppp, curly hair?

have your hair in a sloppy bun for a good 30-60 mins.



uhm



then take any curl defying mousse and scrunch your hair!



Helpppp, curly hair?

i used to straighten mine all the time just like you, but then i found it annoying having to have it straight every day and worry about the weather forecast in case the rain frizzed it up. So i just leave it curly and use hair mousse to keep my hair in curls rather than all frizzy =] use vo5 mousse and scrunch your hair up =]



edit: ooh and the sunsilk curl and frizz stuff. comes in a green bottle i think



Helpppp, curly hair?

Omgoodness i have super dupper curly hair and i don't know wut to do with them so sorry i can't help lol



Helpppp, curly hair?

anything John Frieda! Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier is good hair spray to keep your curls under control and looking nice.



Helpppp, curly hair?

I use John Frieda Frizz ease products. I used to straighten my hair but gave up the fight. Don't no why I ever bothered straightning it cause I get loads of compliments for my glossy curls now.



Helpppp, curly hair?

My daughter is bi-racial %26amp; I sometimes straighten her hair with a flatiron using a thermal protector. Although her hair is not too thick, it's actually curly when dry and wavy when wet, it's usually a hassle to let her wear her hair curly b/c at the end of the day it's a big ball of frizz. But I found a great product that has allowed her to wear her hair curly and KEEP it curly even at the end of the day. It's Garnier Fructis Style curl constructor mousse, available at any retailer or dollar store. Nothing else has worked as good as this product, the only other product I found that compares is Avon's Mark Curl Goddess products, especially the hair mist. Their Salon Straight collection also works good for straightening her hair. Hope this info helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment