Saturday, April 14, 2012

How Can I Make My Curly Hair Look Better (im a Guy)?

My hair's naturally curly...i use bedhead shampoo and conditioner and it looks all right in my mirror but then i go to the mall and use one of their bathrooms and it looks really idk greasy maybe idk, if you have curly hair then you prolly know what im talking about...I don't know if theres something I can do since being a guy my hairs shorter...Ive seen other guys hair and it looks all right maybe im overreacting but my hair's really weird....Advice on making it look better?



How Can I Make My Curly Hair Look Better (im a Guy)?

Try a shampoo for greasy hair, or coloured hair as coloured hair often goes greasy more often.



As for brands, any really, Garnier, Pantene, Vo5, whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment