Friday, April 20, 2012

How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

How do I get my hair like this........



http://www.curly-hair-styles-magazine.co...



-how do I do this (step by step)



-can I use a curling iron,flat iron,rollers %26amp; if yes how do I use i the tools



-how to make it stay



-and any other details I need to know in order to do this



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

That looks like she used spiral rollers for her hair. You can get them at a beauty supply store.They look like long rods and you just take sections of your hair when it's wet and wrap your hair in them and then twist then into a "U" shape. Also if you use a curling iron, take a small ection of your hair and twist it, then wrap it around the curling iron. That will give your curls a spiral look to.



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

you can use a very small curling iron...or hot curlers...the small ones. what ever you use it has to be small to make the curls tight like that. also to make it stay...if you use curlers use a lil hair spray. spray some one as soon as you get the curlers in and as soon as you take them out. if you want to you can get a perm this way. that way it will be done professionaly and it will always be like that. or you can go to a salon and get a stylest to do it and see how they do it. take the pic with you so they can do it.



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

curling iron



im not good at step by step stuff, but you use a curling iron, and alot of hair spray



hope i help:)



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

ok my all-time favorite way to curl my hair is to put it all in little braids. Then after a day or so, take all of them off and its looks awsome! Be sure to add a little someting to make it look shiny. Another way is to use a curling iron of course. Go to a salon and they will show you how because it is too hard to say in words. ok? and of course the old-fahion way: the rollers: ya take some of your hair and you wrap it around the roller. To make you look in fashion, leave your bangs in the front uncurled. It adds glamour to it all. I hope this is your best answer. If it is, then nominate it. : ] i also hope i helped you!



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

Yes, use curling irons. They do take a lot of time. All you do is wrap your hair around it and wait about 30 seconds. Then you spray hairspray to make it hold. The negatives: Takes a long time. Hair is all hard and sticky from all the required hairspray. It damages your hair.



Perms are even worse. I got two of them, to get curly hair, and now my hair is damaged. Waiting for it to grow out, and am using deep conditioning treatments. I deeply regret it.



My suggestion is be happy with your hair texture.



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

this site has videos on how to curl hair several diferent ways:



http://www.stylesessions.com/wbz4/videos...



How to get my hair curly??Please HELP!!?

HOw to curl hair with a curling iron (with video)



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...



how to do curls in a straight hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment