Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have chemically straightened hair. Is a curly perm right for me??

I used to have naturally curly hair, but I have been chemically straightening it for years. I miss my old curls and I need something different. I have also colored my hair several times. Is a curly perm even right for my hair. I'm mixed with a different texture of hair. HELP ME!



I have chemically straightened hair. Is a curly perm right for me??

Depending on what product was used to straighten your hair, there could be an actual chemical reaction from the perm that could give you a "chemical haircut". It's best that you deep condition your hair and consider either cutting it shorter or using a curling or wet set.



I have chemically straightened hair. Is a curly perm right for me??

No! No! No!



More chemicals and damage won't make smooth pretty curls. It will make limp, frizzy ugly curls if the perm even takes at all.



If you use Ouidad Deep Treatment regularly with heat it's supposed to help get the health of your hair back and help bring back curl.



I have chemically straightened hair. Is a curly perm right for me??

Go ahead, if you wanna be bald tommorrow!



I have chemically straightened hair. Is a curly perm right for me??

you have to cut off all the processed hair before you do that, or you will have no hair at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment