Monday, April 16, 2012

I want curly hair! how can i get it?

my hair isnt completely straiiight, its curlable (haha).. its kinda wavy if i put it up after my shower, but with time it can straighten out. how can i get naturaly curly hair out of the shower? i used to have it, by putting it up and sleeping with it but its no longer doing that! help! i dont want curling-iron curls, those look too fake.. i want real, nice curls that are natural



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

u have to go to saloon



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

Well, it might be costly, but you can go to a salon and get it permed



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

Go to a salon and get a body wave.



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

After you take a shower for 1 month you should have curly air after my advise.



1) Put mouse on your hair



2) crimp IT OR crunch IT WITH YOUR HANDS.



3) Leave it alone



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

Take a shower and plait it while it's wet, in lots of plaits for tighter curls or 1 or 2 plaits for loose waves.



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

perms are not i good idea even though it does get the job done perms dry out ur hair and its nearly impossible to undo a perm so id go with scrunching ur hair or getting hair products that make the curls look natural or get a crimp iron



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

pay a pro ..



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

You could wet it and then immediately braid it. Once it drys you'll have pretty waves.



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

try curling mousse - got 2b "kinky" works good for my hair apply to wet hair after your shower and use your hands to style



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

After you get out of the shower towel dry your hair. Then scrunch it with your hands using mouse, or gel,i recommend tresemme curl care-extra hold! Then leave it alone while every once in a while just scrunch it with your fingers.



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

body wave perm



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

Ok,I have naturally curly hair, but to get extra curl..this is what I do. I get mousse, and when I get out of the shower, I put it in, and then scrunch it up, and blow dry it on low. that makes it have extra curl. do that and you will look FABULOUS!!!



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

i don't think youcouod do that unless you never brush it



I want curly hair! how can i get it?

Perm. They're easy, natural, and adorable. If you don't like it, you can always straighten it with an iron, and ever six months you need a new one. so if you don't want it permanently you can just let it fade out.

No comments:

Post a Comment