Friday, April 20, 2012

This ? is for people with curly hair, need help asap?

I've tried biolage, frizzee, any hair shine serum to get my curly hair looking healthy, not dry, frizzy, or just trying to keep my curls from uncurly and looking horrible, i have naturally curly hair and its still hard trying to keep it looking healthy and natural, does anyone know any good products for this problem bc i have a modeling appointment in 2 days and they saw one of my pics and said my hair didn't match the quota bc it looked dry and frizzy



This ? is for people with curly hair, need help asap?

try bumble and bumble for curly hair this stuff is AMAZING!!



i had the same problem so i used to straighten my hair everyday which made it look alot worse... use the shampoo conditioner and curl cream then scrunch your hair and let it air dry or use a diffuser also i use phyto anti frizz... if worst comes to worst straighten your hair or curl it using a curling iron...



also Velcro rollers are good too



This ? is for people with curly hair, need help asap?

I have super curly hair. I use Biolage's deep conditioning once a week and I shampoo with Sauve shampoo and condition with Aussie. I leave the conditioner in for about 5 minutes. I feel your pain. I model too!!



This ? is for people with curly hair, need help asap?

i use thermasilk and it has got to be my fave, well.... actually, frutise( or how ever you spell it) it pretty damn good too. but here's what i do... okay when you get out of the shower put you hair up in a towel. do what you gotta do and save your hair for last. once your done with everything, take your hair down and put about a peach size amount of mousse in it. my hair is down to the middle of my back so where ever yours is just use more or less than what i use. make sure that evenly rub the mousse all over. once you have rubbed it all in, scrunch your hair with you hands and start to let your hair form its curls. take the towel and scrunch your hair with the towel to get rid of extra product that can make your hair really hard and stiff looking. once your done doing that you can use a diffuser to dry your hair when your in a hurry or just let it dry naturally. I usually let my hair dry naturally so that its not forced and the curls have time to form themselves. If you decide to use gel i usually use about a large pepperoni size amount in the palm of my hand ( i know, i know great example) Do the same as before and your curls should look great. when your hair is dried up and your curls are done curling, flip your head over and spray the whole thing with hairspray to get some volume. okay well i could keep goin all night so good luck, have fun!!



This ? is for people with curly hair, need help asap?

I use Pantene Pro-V shampoo %26amp; conditioner with the Aveda- Be curly curl enhancer. It makes your hair really shiny with soft curls. The Aveda Be Curly Shampoo %26amp; conditioner are really good too but they are pretty expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment