Monday, April 23, 2012

Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

My hair is extremley curly, and i have tried everything to get it straight. I need something that will keep it straight for longer than a couple hours. please help!



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

use a straight iron..the kind that have a dial where you can pick degrees of heat levels and get it real hot...while your hair is still damp comb in a 1/2 and 1/2 mixture of a silicone based serume( ex. citri shine @ walmart) with and extra hold gel...comb through hair while still damp.. how much to use will depend on the length of your hair and you'll be able to get used to how much your hair will need ..it won't work if you do not use enough ..but if you use to much your hair will be sticky...then brush straight ..when dry flat iron...your hair will be straight and stay that way!



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

You can do rebonding in any saloon.



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

try www.lacewigsforme.com you will not regret it!!



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

well you can get it permanently straightened at a salon but it makes your hair very dry and it lasts er 6months, not really permanent lol.



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

DONT STRAIGHTEN IT!!!You will regret it.I know this sounds stupid but I have thick curly hair to but go in the shower put conditioner in it and brush it out in the shower.Its so much easier.Trust me



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

My Step-daughter has extremely curly hair and she uses a hair iron and it works great on her hair. Just invest in a good quality iron and spray with a good hairspray. I like Jhirmack (SP) Freeze spray. I could drive down the freeway at 60 MPH with the windows down and not have a hair move on my head.



PS. I also have curly hair



Curly hair is such a problem... HELP?

go to a salon

No comments:

Post a Comment