Friday, April 20, 2012

Guys w/ curly hair!?

Do they generally like girls with straight hair or girls with curly hair as well?



Just Wondering (:



Guys w/ curly hair!?

I have wavy hair and all the guys I've gone out with have had curly hair so that should tell you somfin' but i guess it kinda depends on the guy...



Guys w/ curly hair!?

My curly haired husband likes my curly hair. I think it's partially because he likes my Jewish heritage (that's where the curly hair comes from) and partially because he's had to work his own curly hair into his self-image and like it, so he thinks of curly hair in general as a good thing.



Guys w/ curly hair!?

I have an emo bod with a crown of curls



I like girls with straight, short, curly, long



doesn't matter as long as shes cute like me yea!



Guys w/ curly hair!?

People with straight or curly hair date and marry each other. Most people are more concerned with the person than their trivial preferences about hair.



Guys w/ curly hair!?

I prefer straight but i don't care lol

No comments:

Post a Comment