Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to style my toddler's curly hair?

My daughter is 3 1/2 years old and her hair always looks like a mess no matter what I do to it. It is curly and straight at the same time if you know what I am saying and it is very fine. I try to put it up in a ponytail but that doesn't look so good. I try to leave it down with a couple of barrettes in the front but after a while, her hair looks so limp. She also has a lot of static in her hair. I use hairspray to calm that down but then her hair looks even worse. Should I get it cut or can you offer any suggestions on how to work with it? I have had it cut into layers before but I don't know if that really helped or not. Her hair is so long, to the middle of her back but when it is dry, it is above her shoulders but somewhat curly and somewhat straight. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!



How to style my toddler's curly hair?

I have naturly curley hair and my 4 year old little girl has the same hair. Curley but stright. I first put some gel in it. Just a little it helps keep the friz down and keeps the curls longer. Blow dry it with a difuizer it also helps with the friz and helps make the curls into ringlets. I then just pull it back into a poney tail to keep it out of her face or buy her some hair bands. I hope this helps.



How to style my toddler's curly hair?

my little one is of mixed race. so her hair is very curly. try a good kids conditioner and a bit of pomade for control and it is be natural curl are beautiful. Also never brush it when it is dry it will only cause it to poof up more.



How to style my toddler's curly hair?

Try using kids spray in conditioner/detangler and combing it over towards one side not super high on her head and putting it in a pony. Also use the conditioner/detangler and comb it then, put a head band in. Basically as long as you use that spray then comb it, it should be a lot easier and look better.



How to style my toddler's curly hair?

Just to let you know that blow drying will add extra



frizz, just damping it and then style with A Johnson %26amp;



johnson hair care product.

No comments:

Post a Comment