Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I have curly hair and no hair style what should i do?

I was thinking about cutting my long brown and curly hair but no idea how. I was thinking bangs, but not too sure what type. Any suggestions?



I have curly hair and no hair style what should i do?

layer hair and then get side swept bangs!



I have curly hair and no hair style what should i do?

Got one of the following problems?



* Hair Issues*



Dry, Oily/Greasy, Frizzy, Dull/Flat, Split Ends, Tangles



* Skin Issues *



Dry/Cracked, Oily, Sunburn, Scars/Stretchmarks



* Face Issues *



Puffy Eyes, Make-Up Sweating Off, Dry/Chapped Lips, Zits



* Other Issues *



Waxing/Shaving, Nail Issues, Feet Problems



If so, check out my website for all of the possible solutions. I list home remedies as well as the best (and cheapest!) products.



Not only that but I have hair how-to's for those of you who don't know what to do with your hair.



And last but not least, I list three websites where you can give yourself an online virtual makeover using your own photo.



Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment