Saturday, April 14, 2012

I my curly hair has a lot of volume right now, how do I not make mess up while sleeping?

When Im sleeping with my curly hair and wake up the next day the volume is gone looks like it I have not brush my hair. It gets freezy probably because I move a lot. Today I wash my hair and Im loving my curls. How can I keep them like that so they don't get messed up while sleeping.



I my curly hair has a lot of volume right now, how do I not make mess up while sleeping?

I have really curly hair and I can't sleep on it and not mess it up. I have to completely wet my hair every time.



A silk pillowcase is really good for your curls.... doesn't sap the moisture from your hair and also helps keep the hair from tangling.



You could try using a scrunchie and piling your hair on top of your head. It doesnt work for me but does for some.



I my curly hair has a lot of volume right now, how do I not make mess up while sleeping?

This is not going to be any help at all but in the bokumatsu and edo periods of japan ladies of high class had a very special and incredibly uncomfertable "pillow" that supported their heads from the neck. Gaisha (ladies of high class tea houses or high class brothels) used this "pillow" often becuase it often took over 8 hours to dress their hair properly.



I do not reccomend this at all, the best person to ask is a barber or hair stylist. I bet they have a much much much better solution.



hails,



Silence



I my curly hair has a lot of volume right now, how do I not make mess up while sleeping?

like she said a silk pillow or



u can buy hair wrap curlers or



u can try stylin ur hair and hair sprayin b4 u go to bed make sure its dry when u do and chage ur pillow case regularly cpl times a week



also try lose breads three down the back of ur head like pigtails only three parting many diff ways creates diff looks



also dnt use conditoner everyday u prob do



use a spray in instead



I my curly hair has a lot of volume right now, how do I not make mess up while sleeping?

Duh i cant belive you dident work this out , you have to sleep standing up to avoid damaging your haircut which probably stolen from the 1980 s . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment