Monday, April 16, 2012

Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

I have really curly hair. It's very thick, and has a lot of frizz and is shoulder length. I am going to be going away for a week, and not going to have a lot of time to do my hair in the morning or evening. I just need some ideas/tips that aren't going to be putting it up in a ponytail or bun, but aren't going to look bad either. Please help, and offer as much information as possible. I pick the best answer based on the most information, and best ideas. Thank you so much in advance.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

if no bun or pony tail, then ttry to straighten it with a straightener, and divide it into 2 parts from ear to ear. roll the front like tiny cornrolls half way to the back and hold them in place with cute clips. roll the loose ends with hot iron and hold them in place with hair spray.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

I dunno



hahahaha



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

You could always french braid it



If you don't like the thick/frizzy/curly hair combo, get it chemically relaxed



Though, from what I've heard, it's pretty expensive and a rather drastic solution for your situation



You could always get your hair cut in layers and thinned at the ends for better manageability and less frizz



You could also use a mousse that helps manage frizz and curls, Herbal Essences has one that I've got but haven't used yet



They also have a Dangerously Straight mousse that you can use that'll relax your hair, all you have to do after you bathe is work it through your hair and blow dry it for a few minutes



It probably won't make your hair super straight, but it'll make it less frizzy and curly.



I like messy buns, though



They look cute and if done correctly, don't look like a last resort to a bad hair day



If you're outside, try wearing a hat



Like, nice sun hats if you're going on vacation



If it's just a camp or something low key, you could wear a baseball cap and so the pony tail would look sensible with it.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

Try striaghtening it. A ceramic straightener works the best.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

My hair is naturally thick, curly and sometimes frizzy. Have you tried the John Frieda Frizz-Ease? The extra-strength formula works well on my hair and it's pretty inexpensive (a few bucks at Target). When I don't have a lot of time to do my hair, I rub a little serum throughout my hair (not at the root though, it'll weigh your hair down). I kind of scrunch my hair and let it air dry. Another awesome product my John Frieda is Dream Curls: Curl Perfecting Spray. It makes the curls bouncy and shiny.



Check out the JF website:



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

Okay I have the same exact problem, so does my sister. Here's what we do. Try to use a good conditioner, one for curly type hair usually works the best. After shampooing in the shower, condition your hair and leave it on while you wash/ shave etc. rinse your conditioner out last. Also I heard that rinsing with cool water will help keep your hair shiny. Comb (I brush) you hair completely out, and follow with a mousse or light gel to control frizz. I tend to leave my hair down to let it air dry (I often put my sunglasses on my head almost like a headband), my sister crunches her hair and follows with a small clip (she prefers not to have her wet hair on her neck). Have fun on vacation and good luck with your hair.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

Hi,



I have base-of-the-kneck length hair, and used to have the same problem. Here's how I fixed it:



1. Squeeze a hand full of Herbal Essences "set me up" Extra Hold Mousse into your cupped hand. Take portions, and apply it to all your hair, working it through. Then crimp your hair, so it retains the curliness. That keeps my hair looking pretty good all day long.



2. Dove Anti-Frizz Cream works alright, too, if you have lots of frizzies. On the other hand, it straightens my hair a little, so if that isn't desirable, skip it.



Good luck--I've been through that kind of thing as well.:-)



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

I have very curly frizzy hair too. they are like corkscrew banana curls when they cooperate, or complete frizz when they don't. Some one recommended frizz ease but that does absolutely nothing for my hair but make it greasy and gross. Something that works for me is fx curl booster fixative gel. I also like the pantene line for curls - shampoo/conditioner %26amp; mousse. I would either use the gel or the mousse but not both. I don't blow dry my hair - just let it air dry. I get the knots out with the conditioner in.



Some ideas for hairstyles - A nice wide headband - maybe the ones with the scarf attached. Another idea is a kerchief. If you are going to be very casual you can cover your hair with this and tie it around. It will hide most of your hair. Don't fear the pony tail though. You can do some nice things by placing it high on your head, or buying a nice decorative clip. You can always do some sort of braid/braids.



Good luck.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

My hair is longer than yours but it is curly and can be frizzy without doing the method I've discovered. It's so easy and simple and it doesn't harm the hair making it feel icky, funky, or what.



I use Dove conditioner, or envia conditioner (smells really nice). Anyway, after a shower I combe out the tangles w/leavein conditioner, wait a few minutes so its not dripping wet. Then I put in Pantene serum. Then I make two braids.(One would work too) Could you do braids since your hair is shoulder length? So then i take out the braids so that it is not completely dry, still humid. (About 3 hours maybe) My hair then becomes softish, curls are soft and defined. Sure it doesn't have the "wet" look ( you would have to put in gel, ick) but it does end up being lusciously fluffy. Not frizzy. So here are the steps:



1.Detangle



2.Apply Pantene serum



3.Braid, leave in a few hours



4.Unbraid and style .



I'm not a stylist but this is what I would do if I had your length. I would pick up the sides and pin up at the top of my head with some barrets, just so they are out of my ears and I wouldn't look like a puppy dog. Or you could use a headband? Maybe you could have two cute little braids coming out by each ear?Some simple ideas since you won't have all that much time to fool around with your hair right? I hope you try this method and hope it works for you as it works for me.



Idea for curly hair needed fast....Help!!!!?

As a segment, this market sector has many specific hair needs. It requires products which add moisture, help to strengthen, protect, repair and condition the hair, as well as to add lubrication and shine. As the following pages will illustrate, Ciba Specialty Chemicals offers many solutions with our SALCARE庐 product range for the specific hair care needs of the tightly curly marketCiba庐 SALCARE庐 Conditioning Polymers can be used for a variety of personal care applications such as hair care products. These conditioners work by means of electrostatic attraction: The natural amino acids in the hair give it a slightly negative charge to which cationic polymers are attracted. They form a film on the hair, leaving its surface smooth and soft.



ingsaludosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...

No comments:

Post a Comment