Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm having hair probs. my hair is straight sometimes and curly other times what do i do i love

i got a perm and my bangs are not curly at all! how do i make them curly without getting my hair permed agian!



ps. anyone who knows anything about hair HELP!!!!



I'm having hair probs. my hair is straight sometimes and curly other times what do i do i love curly hair!

I have the same problem. part of my hair will be curly at times and part will be straight. It drives me crazy. Although I want my hair to be all straight. I do curl it sometimes. What I do is while it is still wet get some scunching spray and spray on it or work some gel, mousse or what ever is available. Use a diffuser on your hairdryer and keep scrunching your hair as your blowdry. You might have to add a little more hair spray as you go. but your get the picture and then use a pick to comb out the hair if necessary.



I'm having hair probs. my hair is straight sometimes and curly other times what do i do i love curly hair!

either curl them with a small barrel curling iron, or scrunch them. or do not blowdry them after a shower, usually that helps them curl. also try adding curling spray to them before they dry. hope this helps!!



I'm having hair probs. my hair is straight sometimes and curly other times what do i do i love curly hair!

well bangs usually look better straight but if you want to curl them, curl them with a curling iron or get herbal essences curling mouse and put it on ur bangs and scrunch it.



I'm having hair probs. my hair is straight sometimes and curly other times what do i do i love curly hair!

datz ok. dat actually sounds good bangz look better straight, but if ya really want em curly den jus scrunch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment