Monday, April 23, 2012

Poofy, coarse, thick curly hair (Male.)?

I'm a 16 year old guy with thick, poofy-ish, curly hair; medium length. And what I'm aiming for though is a short-medium silkier hairstyle where my hair would actually just stay down, stay smooth, shine, wave and curl all at the same time. I'm tired of using Mousse to keep it down.



What Shampoo/Conditioners; %26amp; Hair Products would you recconmend.



Poofy, coarse, thick curly hair (Male.)?

Dude...I have the same situation. I'm 16 and I hate my curly hair and wish i had straight hair instead. It you would like to keep it long but managable try the chi hair straightening method. Its expensive and takes about 3 hours but thats what I found worked the best for me...



Poofy, coarse, thick curly hair (Male.)?

Try to flat iron it. %26amp; use some like Garnier Fructis, catwalk, Stufff like that. I use it %26amp; it works really nice. %26amp; Buy some leave-in conditioners too.

No comments:

Post a Comment