Monday, April 16, 2012

Question for curly hair blk girls?

Ok ummm im thinking about washing my hair and then blow drying it....but how do i straigten it? like get the ends from staying curly?? The only reason why im doing my own hair is because soccer has started back and my press is not staying in.! help.



Question for curly hair blk girls?

Try this cream called Hairlox Pressing Creme. It's old-school stuff, but it really works. It used to be like a blue wax, but I think they made it a white cream now. I'm not sure. That stuff can hold a press even in the highest humidity through the most perspiration. Put it on before you blowdry and that's all you will need for your hair. I'm going back to pressing my hair in another month or two. I will certainly be using that again.



Question for curly hair blk girls?

A load of gel will do the job

No comments:

Post a Comment