Saturday, April 14, 2012

Good hair products?[Curly brown hair]?

I`m looking for some good hair products that won`t make my face oily. =\ I have natural dark brown curly hair that I keep short enough that it is just above my shoulders. I`m currently using pantene products. I would like a brand that has a good shampoo/conditioner/hairgel/hairspray. Also, it would be great if it smelled good also. =)



I love pantene products, but it makes my face oily.. And I would have to shower twice a day if I would want to use it without having my face get oily and ick. %26gt;%26lt;



Good hair products?[Curly brown hair]?

why do hair products make your face oily??? Maybe you mean your scalp?? If so, use a shamppo and cond for oily hair and only wash scalp, not the whole hair to ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment