Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have curly hair and a round face...?

and I want to cut my hair to my ears, is that a mistake?



I have had it cut short like this before and I looked very cute, but I was thinner then and now my face is fuller...I have searched the internet and it all points to: round face, short curly hair = a complimentary thing, but I just want it to work for me, because there is no going back, lol.



So, any hairdressers out ther want to offer an opinion or anyone with some advice??????



I have curly hair and a round face...?

try it



I have curly hair and a round face...?

that will just make your face look a millions times bigger.



you need straight hair



I have curly hair and a round face...?

I cut my hair very short a few years ago and it was a big mistake . Maybe just cut it to the tops of your shoulders . Since you have curly hair it will bounce up quite a bit.



I have curly hair and a round face...?

it will look great!



my friend has REALLY curly hair that is about 1/2 and inch under her ears and it looks great on her!!



do it!



it will look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment