Monday, April 23, 2012

Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

I believe curly hair is truly sexy but all the girls and the guys that say it isn't just brings me down. I have a ton of dark, really curly hair that I'd love to wear out but to be honest, I'm scared of the reactions and that guys will be turned off.



Why is curly hair so looked down upon? I honestly don't get what the big deal is about straight hair.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

I love curly haired women. Actually all women, but there is nothing wrong with curly hair. I like it long though.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

From BT - Merci Beaucoup - I'm sure you're a very pretty girl. Report It



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

curly is 111% sexy\\



i love it



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

I like straight hair on girls better than curly hair.. but i guess some girls look cute with it



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

Curly hair is very beautiful, I don't know why people think it's not either.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

i luv curly but it needs to be long i like long hair



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

well im a girl, but i like curly hair! (im straight dun wrry) i didn't know that guys didn't like curly hair. i have straight hair but... and plus, it really depends on the person's face, does the hair match the face?



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Where I live, curly hair = HOT. haha.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

i like curly hair...absolutely nothing wrong with it.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

i actually like curly hair on girls



i really dont mind if the girl has straight or curly hair



unless shes bald or something



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

curly hair is hot I don't care for short hair though



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

Nothing wrong with curly hair. It is fun to play with - especially down there.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

it's not bad but it all depend on how it looks on your cause you could think it looks hot but everyone else could think it look horrible.



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

curly hair doesnt bother me lol



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

where is this curly hair?



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

who said anything against curly hair? granted it's a little harder to keep, but i've never had any complaints. in fact it drives my hunny wild.... ;D



Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?

Hi look it;s a guy thing to follow like sheep what others think, let me tell you sister I have blonde long curly hair I wouldn't care what others think, if I like it then others can go jump.



If ppl judge me on my hair alone then they aren't worth bothering about, u go girl !!! 閳?br>Guys, guys, guys... why do you think curly hair is so bad?



Well i have naturally have straight hair but i would love to have curly hair. It just depends

No comments:

Post a Comment